Circuit board copy board, that is, under the premise of having electronic products and circuit boards, reverse analysis technology is used to reverse analyze the circuit board, as well as PCB original product files and bill of materials (BOM)) documents, schematic files and other technical documents and PCB silkscreen production documents according to 1:1 recovery, and then these technical documents and production documents for PCB boards, circuit board soldering, flying probe test, circuit board debugging. The original circuit is finished. A complete copy of the circuit board template.
Purpose of PCB copying board
1. Through the analysis of existing product technical documents, in terms of design ideas, structural features, process technology, etc.. It can provide feasibility study and competitive reference for its own new product development and improve competitiveness.
2. Through the extraction and modification of technical data files, it can update and further develop various electronic products. According to the document diagram and schematic diagram, PCB can also be optimized according to customer requirements, and a more balanced solution can be found directly between demand and cost.
3. You can quickly add new functions and upgrades on the original basis, improve the competitiveness of the product and further gain an advantage in the market.
What are the benefits of PCB copy boards?
1. Accelerate product development and time-to-market: The traditional product development process requires design and manufacturing from scratch, while PCB copyboards greatly shorten the development cycle by copying and improving others’ designs, so that the product can be brought to market more quickly and seize the first opportunity.
2. Reduce R&D costs: PCB copying can avoid the high R&D costs of designing and manufacturing from scratch, while saving human, material and time resources. This fast and efficient method can greatly reduce R&D costs and improve the competitiveness of enterprises.
3. Simplify the production process: PCB copy can directly refer to existing PCB samples or design drawings, which reduces the research and development costs of the production process, reduces the error rate in production, and greatly improves the production efficiency and product quality.
4. Optimization of product performance: by copying and improving the original product, it can be combined with market demand and technological development, to further optimize product performance and functionality. Not only can we improve the characteristics of the product in terms of hardware, but we can also optimize the software to enhance the overall user experience.
5. Market Opportunity: In a competitive market environment, PCB copy can help companies quickly launch similar or better products to seize the first opportunity in the market. By analyzing and copying competitors’ products, we can better understand market demand and trends, and promote product innovation and progress.
PCB copy board application fields
PCB copy board technology is widely used in various industries. For example, consumer electronics, communication equipment, automotive electronics, medical equipment and other industries can realize the rapid development and production of products through PCB copy board. Especially in some high-tech products, the application of PCB copy board is more common, such as artificial intelligence devices, drones, robots and so on. It can be said that PCB copy board has become an indispensable technical means in the modern electronics industry.
Double-sided plate copying method
1. Scan the upper and lower layers of the board and save two BMP images. 2.
2. Open Quickpcb2005 board copying software, point “file” “open bottom picture”, open a scanned picture. Use PAGEUP to enlarge the screen, see the pads, according to PP to place a pad, see the line according to PT line… Like a child tracing the same, in this software tracing again, point “Save” to generate a B2P file.
3. Then point “File” to “Open the bottom of the map”, open another layer of scanning color map; 4. Then point “File” to “Open the bottom of the map”, open another layer of scanning color map.
4. And then click “File” “Open”, open the previously saved B2P file, we see just copied board, stacked on top of this picture – the same PCB board, holes in the same location, only the line connection is different. The same PCB board, holes in the same location, just different line connections. So we press “Options” – “Layer Settings”, where we turn off the display of the top layer of the line and the silkscreen, leaving only the multilayer vias.
5. The perforations on the top layer are in the same position as the perforations on the bottom layer. Now we trace the lines on the bottom layer as we did in childhood. Now we can trace the lines of the bottom layer as we did in childhood. Then click “Save” – the B2P file will have information about the top and bottom layers.
6. Point “File” “Export as PCB file”, you can get a PCB file with two layers of information. You can then change the board or schematic or directly to PCB board factory production.
Multilayer board copying method
1.scan the item layer board, save the picture, name it top.jpg .
2.Scan the bottom layer board, save the picture, name it bottom.jpg.
3.the middle layer 1 with coarse sandpaper grinding out, leaking copper skin, getting clean and scanned, named mid1jpg
4.The middle layer 2 with coarse sandpaper to grind out, leak copper skin, clean scan, named mid2.jpg.
5.In PHOTOSHOP at each picture level, will be the bottom of the map to do horizontal mirroring, and the top and bottom of the map in the same direction, the upper and lower holes in the same position; and then each picture will be saved as a BMP file, such as: top.bmp, bottom.bmp , etc.
6.Open the color copy board software, enter the main menu “file”, “open BMP file”, select the top.bmp file to open.
7.Set up a good DPI, you can copy the top layer of the map, the first layer selected to the top layer, and then start putting components, holes, wires and so on.
8.The top layer to put everything in, save the temporary file, named top-1.dpb.
9.Close the current picture window (only one picture at a time, do not open more than one picture).
10.Enter the main menu “File”, “Open BMP file”, select the bottom of the picture bottom.bmp, and then open the temporary file top-1.dpb, then you will find that the top layer of the picture and the bottom of the picture are not aligned with the background picture, press Ctrl A combination, the top layer of the picture and the bottom of the background picture is not aligned. Ctrl A combination of keys, put all the selected pictures, according to the keyboard cursor keys or numeric keys to move the whole, select a few reference points and the corresponding point of the aligned background map, then you can choose the current layer for the bottom, then go to the bottom of the line, pad, fill and so on. After copying the bottom layer, save the temporary file as bottom-1.dpb, or save the PCB file as bottom-1.pcb, this time the file is already a two-layer alignment, combined layer of the file.
11.The same intermediate layer of the board copying process is the same, repeating steps 9 to 10, the final output of the PCB file, is the same as the four-layer PCB board diagram.