1. Temperature: different plastic raw materials have different processing temperature, too high or too low temperature will affect the processing performance of plastic and product quality. Therefore, according to the characteristics of raw materials and process requirements, strict control of processing temperature.
2. Pressure: The injection molding process requires the use of injection pressure, which is the power to inject plastic into the mold. The size of the injection pressure will affect the degree of plastic filling in the mold and product quality. According to the specific conditions of the product and the mold, need to reasonably select the injection pressure.
3. Time: The injection molding time is the time it takes for the plastic to cool and cure in the mold. The length of this time will also affect product quality and productivity. According to the specific conditions of the product and mold, need to reasonably select the cooling time and molding time.
4. Mold: mold is the key equipment for injection molding, the quality and design of the mold will affect the product quality and production efficiency. Therefore, it is necessary to choose suitable mold materials and design a reasonable mold structure.
5. Processing environment: the processing environment of injection molding will also affect the quality and production efficiency of the product, such as temperature, humidity, cleanliness, etc.. Need to ensure that the processing environment is stable and meet the process requirements.
6. Operator: the skills and experience of the operator will also affect the quality and efficiency of injection molding. Need to choose experienced and skilled injection molding machine operators, and regular training and skills upgrading.
7. Quality Inspection: In the process of injection molding, quality inspection is needed, such as the appearance of the plastic, size, performance and so on. This can detect and solve quality problems in time, improve production efficiency and product quality