18 years of pcb manufacturing experience
Authoritative manufacturing team
Why choose LST
The introduction and advantage of rigid PCB
What is rigid pcb
Rigid PCBs, are circuit boards made from rigid substrates. This type of circuit board has good mechanical strength, stable electrical properties, good heat and moisture resistance, and is widely used in various electronic products, such as computers, communication equipment, household appliances and so on. The substrate of rigid PCB is usually a rigid material such as FR-4.
What are the advantages of rigid pcb:
1. Good stability: rigid PCB is made of rigid substrate, has a high degree of rigidity and stability, not easy to bend or bend. This stability is conducive to ensuring the performance and life of electronic equipment.
2. High mechanical strength: Due to the use of rigid materials, rigid PCB has high mechanical strength and can withstand large mechanical stress. This makes it suitable for environments that need to withstand mechanical stress, such as automotive and aerospace.
3. Suitable for complex assembly: Rigid PCB is suitable for electronic devices that require a more complex assembly process and more components, providing stable mechanical support and the ability to fix electronic components.
4. Good thermal stability: Rigid PCB has better stability in high temperature environments and can withstand high temperature processes and high power applications.
5. Lower manufacturing costs: Compared to flexible PCBs, rigid PCBs usually have lower manufacturing costs and are suitable for high-volume production.
Our Manufacturing Capabilities
|Material||FR-4, Kingboard, Nanya, Shengyi, Rogers, Isola, ITEQ, Ventec, Arlon|
|Maximum Size||600mm x 1500mm|
|Board Outline Tolerance||± 0.10mm|
|Board Thickness||0.2-8mm to 0.1mm-8mm|
|Thickness Tolerance(t≥0.8mm)||± 8%|
|Thickness Tolerance(t<0.8mm)||± 10%|
|Insulation Layer Thickness||0.075mm-5.00mm|
|Out Layer Copper Thickness||18um-350mm|
|Inner Layer Copper Thickness||17um-210mm|
|Solder Mask Type||LPI|
|SMT Mini. Solder Mask Width||0.075mm|
|Mini. Solder Mask Clearance||0.05mm|