18 years of pcb manufacturing experience
Authoritative manufacturing team
Why choose LST
The introduction and advantage of Flexible PCB
What is flexible PCB
Flexible PCB, also known as a flexible circuit, is an defleeter PCB made of polytamide or polyester film as a substrate. It has significant advantages such as high production efficiency, high wiring density, light weight, thin thickness, foldable bending, three -dimensional wiring, etc., which is more in line with the requirements of the intelligent, portable, and lightness trend of the downstream electronics industry. Flexible PCB can be widely used in aerospace, military, mobile communication, laptop computers, computer peripherals, PDA, digital cameras and other fields or products.
Flexible PCB has the following advantages:
1. Flexibility: Flexible PCB can be bent freely and folded to achieve the integration of component assembly and wiring, high flexibility.
2. Light and flat: Flexible PCB thin and flat, making the equipment structure layout more compact and reasonable, reduce the volume of the product, reduce weight, and facilitate carriers.
3. Strong security: The wire of the flexible PCB adopts the overall connection. The height of various parameters can reduce the error problem when the wire is connected and reduce the occurrence of faults.
4. High -reliability: The wiring of the plane of flexible PCB can reduce switching interconnection, facilitate circuit design, reduce assembly work, improve the reliability of the entire system, and facilitate fault detection.
5. Design flexibility: inductance, capacitance, characteristic impedance, etc. will affect the transmission of the product. The flexible circuit board design is controllable and the electrical performance is excellent. It can be designed as a controllable high -power parameter with transmission line characteristics.
6. It has heat dissipation, weldability, and easy -to -load: there are diverse substrate materials, and different substrates can be used according to different requirements.
7. Adapt to harsh environments: Flexible PCB can be made of various corrosion, waterproof, shock -proof, and moisture -proof materials.
8. Better thermal management: Flexible PCB is made of polytide, which has excellent thermal stability and can withstand extremely high heat.
Our Manufacturing Capabilities
|Flexible PCB Feature||LST technology Flexible PCB technical specification|
|Layer count||Up to 10 layers,|
|Technology highlights||Reliable and cost effective solution for 3D interconnexion with HDI stack-up to 2 step (N+2) option. Dynamic application with multiple bendings.|
|Materials||PEN and PET raw material (only for SS). Polyimide raw material (SS to ML6). Adhesive or adhesiveless with ED or RA copper. Stiffener (FR4 / PI / Al)|
|Base Copper Thickness||From 1/2 Oz base to 2 Oz|
|Minimum track & spacing||0.075mm / 0.075mm, Advanced 0,060mm / 0,065mm|
|Surface finishes available||OSP, ENIG, ENEPIG|
|Minimum mechanical drill||0.15mm|