PCBA for charging Pile
New energy industry
Charging piles (or charging station) can convert electricity on the grid into electricity standards that can be used to charge electric vehicles.
As of the end of 2020, there are over 11 million units of EVs on the road worldwide. Although global automotive industry suffered downturn under the impact of the COVID-19, global EV registration grew by 41%. According to IEA (International Energy Agency) data, global EV sales volume is expected to be 15 million units to 20 million units by 2025. So, you must keep attention to charging piles market. (click for more)
If you want to become like this successful EverCharge company in North America, quickly contact us to promote your market.
1. Insert the charging plug into the charging port of the electric vehicle.
2. Through the intelligent variable pulse charging method, the car battery can be charged efficiently.
* PCB board file with parts list provided by customers
* PCB board made, circuit board parts purchased by us
* PCB board with parts assembled
* Electronic testing circuit board or PCBA
* Fast delivery, anti-static package
* RoHS Directive-compliant, lead-free
* One stop service for PCB design, PCB layout, PCB manufacture, components purchasing, PCB assembly, test, packing and PCB delivery
PCBA Manufacturing Lead Time
Delivery for samples will be 10-15 days after OEM Contact is signed and the Engineering Documents are confirmed.
For Mass production, based on the customer requirements, delivery can be done in several batches (partial delivery).
Our Experts Team
Talk to the Experts
Let us help you get started with our superior electronics manufacturing service (EMS). You can reach to us by the the contact information below.
Or you can fill out the form on the right to get reach to us directly, we’ll reply you at once.
If you can’t submit information, you could click email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
: 4/F, 6/F Xinyuan Technology Park, Gushu Tongda Road, Xixiang Town Baoan District, Shenzhen , Guangdong, China 518102
: No. 18, District 13, Neihuang Industrial Zone, An Dung District, Bac Giang Province, Vietnam
: Victor Zhang