Charging mobile terminal devices is a necessary thing, and the most common charging method is to use a charger with a cable. But yes, with the rapid development of science and technology, wireless charging method has become the choice of more and more people. Wireless charging is convenient and quick, as long as the phone is elegantly placed on top of a small, coaster-like thing, without the need to connect the wire can be easily charged. Today we will focus on wireless charging.
What is wireless charging?
Wireless charging is actually using the principle of electromagnetic induction to generate a changing magnetic field in a changing electric field, and the changing magnetic field is generating a changing electric field in the receiving coil of the cell phone to charge the cell phone, which can be regarded as a separate transformer, putting the coil of the transmitter and the coil of the receiver into two separate devices, and when the power is fed into the coil of the transmitter, it will generate a magnetic field, which will detect the coil of the receiver and generate an electric current. coil, generating an electric current, and thus we have created a radio transmission system.
There are three main types of wireless charging technology:
1, electromagnetic induction type: the primary coil of a certain frequency of alternating current, through electromagnetic induction in the secondary coil to produce a certain current, so as to transfer the energy from the transmitting end to the receiving end.
2, magnetic field resonance: by the energy transmitting device, and energy receiving device, when the two devices adjusted to the same frequency, or resonate at a specific frequency, they can exchange each other’s energy.
3, radio wave type: microwave transmitting device and microwave receiving device consists of microwave, can be captured from the wall bounced back to the radio wave energy, with the load to make adjustments at the same time to maintain a stable DC voltage.
Advantages of wireless charging
1. Convenience: wireless charging technology eliminates the need for traditional charging cables, users do not need to plug and unplug the cable, just put the phone and other devices on the charging mat, which greatly improves the user’s convenience.
2. Environmental protection: wireless charging process does not involve plugging and unplugging action, thus reducing the wear and tear of the charging interface, thus extending the service life of the device. At the same time, this also reduces the generation of waste, which is conducive to environmental protection.
3. Safety: Wireless charging technology has no physical contact during the charging process, thus avoiding safety problems caused by poor contact or overcharging.
4. Universality: Wireless charging technology adopts a standardized scheme, so that devices of different brands and models can use the same wireless charging device as long as they support the same standard.
5. High efficiency: wireless charging technology adopts high efficiency charging mode, which can quickly provide power for devices and improve charging efficiency.
6. Energy-saving: Wireless charging technology adopts energy-saving technology, which can reduce energy consumption while ensuring charging efficiency.
7. Wide applicability: Wireless charging technology can be used not only for mobile devices such as cell phones, but also for transportation such as electric cars, electric bicycles and other devices that need to be charged.
8. Cost reduction: wireless charging technology can reduce the manufacturing cost and maintenance cost of charging equipment, improve the reliability and service life of the equipment.
9. Efficient management: wireless charging technology can realize remote monitoring and management, which is convenient for users to manage and maintain the charging equipment.
Application Scenarios of Wireless Charging
1. Mobile device charging: The initial application of wireless charging technology is to charge mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets and so on. Users only need to put the mobile device on the wireless charging mat, no need to plug and unplug the cable, you can charge the device.
2. Electric vehicle charging: Electric vehicles are an important application area for wireless charging technology. Some electric cars have been equipped with wireless charging devices, users only need to park the vehicle on the wireless charging mat, the vehicle can be automatically charged.
3. Smart home: wireless charging technology can be applied in the field of smart home, such as smart speakers, smart lights and so on. Users only need to put the smart device on the wireless charging mat, it can provide power for the device.
4. Medical devices: Wireless charging technology can also be applied to the field of medical devices, such as wireless medical sensors, wireless medical monitoring devices. These devices can be placed in or near the human body to provide power to the device through wireless charging technology.
5. Industrial applications: wireless charging technology can also be used in the industrial field, such as wireless sensors, wireless remote control devices. These devices can work in harsh environments and provide power to the devices through wireless charging technology.